Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Host Family



I sit right now on a Hammock playing soft flow love music while a friend hangs laundry. I am very very loved here and lucky to be in such a happy household. I met Rosa and Idalia and Julyana yesterday. Idalia and Julyana were at the ceramic workshop with us where we played with clay and hiked around beautiful rocky dirt jungle paths and went to the Rio!!!!
This is the most magical heaven I’ve ever been!!!! to.
Love it here. 
I am so so lucky to be here ~~~~

Every kid attacks with overflowing bliss and has millions of stars shining from their happy eyes ugh love them so much. 

I played ball and tire jumps and tree climbs and spinning stuff with some happy jumping niƱos yesterday. There is a fire near me. I am sitting in a hammock listening to music while July runs around and baby chicks and chickens flock all over. The trees are unspeakably kind and delightful and handsome. 

doggies slumber nearby. Horses roam the streets. 

I jumped all over rocks yesterday by her majesty river. 

Every single moment here is SPARKLAIGN  i am so happy and in love with Nicaragua. This jungle tropical paradise where people are happy and children play all day and communities take care of each other and animals run free. 


I did see a bird i wanted to free yesterday. cages are evil!!!!! But happiness permeates every molecule of life.

No comments: