Thursday, July 9, 2015

I love everyone.




We skinny dipped in the moonlight and I ran naked behind a hospital (jk). .... ?


Yesterday when I said "Me gusta tu camisa" to a little angel in the burrito haven, MILLIE (my preciosa princessa) told me that it's actually considered quite creepy and weird for 'gringas' to talk to people's children and to not do it.....


While eating with our poco groupo.... This rastafarian GODDDD was playing guitar and his musica made me sing along bc it was floating into my heart. He had two bonita amigas singing with him. Was a harmonic and melodious stream of delicious love making and I cheered for him and was very very triste when he finished after 3 or four fantastica classicas. He asked for donations, and I didn't have my wallet. Looking in my purse (which had receipts, and a smelly toy, and a blue tile I found in Managua in front of the Museum _________ and church that is not eager to be entered because of the massive destruction of the gargantuan earthquakes of the past. I kissed the blue tile, hoped it was okay, and gave it to him. He said ''''' in espaƱol""""" that he didn't need anything else and loved it and then hE GAVE ME HIS RASTARASTARASTAFARI NECKLACE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I cried with joy and we hugged so tightly and was so SWEET AND LOVING OMGGGAGAGAGAGGGAG made my heart sing and parade for RAstaFari!!!! Peace. I love him.


I appreciate these magical individuals. It's easy to sway a little as my spiritual fairway is windy/// breezy but all these fairy kings and queens are there to sprinkle glitter on me.



Ananda is a restaurant next to the Collectivo de Muralistas and center where Julio and the muralists work. There's music class n dance classes there too.

At Ananda there is only vegetarian food. There are pictures of a guru and a meditation room which is so beautiful. The lady who works there is <3 a sugar cane princess with big smile and sweet sweet she makes me feel love in every direction. (I feel like that always anyways fun.)



I'm having a really lovely time in Nicaragua. There is a lot of economic sorrow occurring everywhere, and this is in part due to the presence my USA has played in the world. Despite the suffering, people are very hopeful and kind. I love meeting these bright and happy babies and learning from them. I'm so grateful for Maria's work on this trip and making it all happen. I'm grateful for the companionship of Aleks, Emma, Ira, and Carriecarrrri. We are all balancing each other out and it's funny. I think that the world needs only the love and kindness and peace we all exude when we are most ourselves. I need to MEDITATE immediately. I've been ''''' slacking'''' and it's definitely noticeable for me. But despite it I know how loving and beautiful and magical I am. Truly the most I can do for anyone in the world is share kindness and not reflect on negativity. Nothing can change if we don't do it ourselves. I need to meditate. That is my priority now. I have a lot of diarrhea but I see hearts when I poop so I know it's ok.

No comments: