Sunday, August 1, 2010

So, where to begin. There really is no clear beginning to this trip. So much has happened, so much I have experienced, and so much I have learned. I cannot exactly do justice with words, and well, even more sowithout a picture in my first post, but I'll see what I can do.

Straight up, I'm not one to post blogs or use the internet much when I'm not at home. In fact, I've been more or less avoiding so, in order to integrate into living rather than retelling it through the internet. Yes, hesistant and avoidant, I know.

Esteli...is a beautiful town. Upon arrival from Managua, I fell in love with the green mountains and the visibility of crisp sky. Since arriving in Nicaragua, the landscapes are ones that I will never forget, both in the city and in the rural areas. Each has its own identity and beauty.

No comments: