Monday, July 16, 2012

Sharing My Passion For New Experiences

Well my last post was a bit lengthy and wordy so I have decided to keep this post short and simple. This post is about sharing things that I have never seen or experienced before. Here are a few key images of things that really struck me when I witnessed them. Enjoy.



A woman washing her clothes in lake Nicaragua while her children swim close by.

The shutting down of a main street in the city center to host an impromptu soccer game in front of the oldest church in Esteli.  
          

Seeing a panorama of the city of Esteli from the roof of an old Somoza building that has now been converted into a community arts center. 

An active volcano that used to be used for human sacrifices hundreds of years ago by native Nicaraguan indians. 


A very large waterfall in the urban farmland of Nicaragua, perfect for swimming under to escape the intense heat of the hour long hike it takes to get there.



More to come soon. Hope you enjoyed the images.



1 comment:

Lindsay Sparagana said...

Patrick, this is a great post. Love the soccer picture, keep it up!